Friday 18 January 2013

It's a snow day!!

Ok, so it isn't really because I'm at uni, not school and we're still on Christmas holidays until February, which is one of uni's few perks. I still enjoyed as much as snow day though, having numerous snow fights and attempting to build a snowman. I love it when you go to sleep and everything is normal outside and then you wake up to what can only be compared to Narnia. Almost every school in my county has been closed and I ensure you, if it is like this tomorrow I shall go sledding after work, might even sled home from work! Heres a little collection of pictures taken on this very magical day :)









































1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish our schools closed too when it's snowing but I can only dream about it even if there were two metres of snow outside :D But in Czech Republic snow is very common in the winter so it's nothing rare for our schools unfortunately :D

    ReplyDelete