Sunday 14 October 2012

My Missguided Wishlist

Hey Guys :)

Sooooo I'm stuck in bed by doctors orders (the doctor being me) because I have the dreaded winter lurgy Aka a cold. As a result I've been looking on Missguided again and have realised that my wishlist is rather lengthy now so I thought, as i'm having a pj day and so won't be able to post an OOTD, I'd show you my Missguided wishlist instead :)


All Images from missguided.com

(Left to Right)
Studded Chelsea boots- £35.99
Denim and sheer black shirt- £17.39
Burgundy long sleeved dress with studded collar- £24.99
Disco Pants- £25.99
Sleeveless studded collar burgundy dress- £19.99
Black pleated dress- £24.99
Studded collar burgundy blouse- £19.99

I love all of the things but now I have the very hard task of deciding what one or two things to buy out of all of them :( Which two would you pick?

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday :)

Lots of love, Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment