Saturday 20 October 2012

Halloween Decorations!

Hey guys :)

I'm super excited about Halloween and so have my decorations up in my room already! I thought I'd share them with you as I looove them! They're also all from supermarkets and were super cheap so it may possibly give you some ideas.


This banner was from Morrisons as part of their 3 for £2 thingy. They come in one long strip but I cut them up to form a number of short banners.
...............................................................................................................................


This was also part of Morrisons' 3 for £2 offer. It is a glow in the dark skeleton and there were 3 in a pack. They're not the brightest glowing things ever. In fact I can;t really notice them when it's dark, but they're great and 'halloweeney' anyway :)
...............................................................................................................................


I love this little paper garland type thing. These were also in the 3 for £2 offer in Morrisons. (ignore the summery decorations! haha). They did bats and spiders and I believe that Asda do ghosts which I want to buy! It was surprisingly long for the price.
...............................................................................................................................




These are really pretty. They were £4 from Asda and are run on batteries so they can be put pretty much anywhere (indoors of course). I believe that they also did ghosts which I also want to buy. 
...............................................................................................................................



I think that this is my absolute favourite decoration so far. The pumpkin itself is a sort of jelly texture which makes it kinda clear and sparkly looking. It's super bright and projects light sparkle shapes all over the walls. The best thing is that it was only £4 from Morrisons.

Thank you for reading. I hope you've had/are having a great Saturday :)

Lots of love, Lucy xx

4 comments:

  1. they're all so cute, I love the pumpkin lights! £4 is really reasonable as well, especially as you'll be able to use them again each year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bat looks really cool, makes me want to do a Halloween DIY or something; I need that pumpkin too :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really been into halloween but I'm definitely more interested in it this year! I love the jelly pumpkin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that pumpkin is super cute! I love Halloween :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete