Saturday 27 October 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge

Hey Lovlies!



I'm being a terrible person and have missed out like 3 pictures so that's what I shall be doing today...

Day Two: What You Wore Today


So I was super busy Thursday and forgot to take a picture of what I wore...This is what I wore for a night out, you can't see it very well but it's a bodycon dress with a sheer floor length part with the front section open, which was £15 from Primark. A jewelled belt which was £4 from Primark and my clutch which was many £7 from New Look.


Day Three: Clouds


Red clouds over Worcester


Day Four: Something Green


A green leaf poking out among the red and yellow Autumn leaves


Thanks for reading :) Hope you're having a great weekend so far.

Lots of love, Lucy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment