Friday 28 September 2012

NOTD | Raspberry

Helloo :)

I found this Barry M nail varnish in Boots about a week ago and fell in love intsantly. This wine colour is one of my favourite for autumn and I've been buying lots of scarves and tops ad things in this colour and now have an amazing nail colour to match. It looks so good I keep wanting to lick it to see if it'll taste like raspberries  although i'm almost certain it won't so i'll give it a miss.
 







These pictures make it look more red that 'raspberry' but in person the colour is much more a 'purpley-red' nearer to burgundy. I absolutely love this colour for autumn and believe it will transition well into winter and I can imagine having it on at Christmas with a glitter top coat. 

Thanks for reading. I'd love to hear what your favourite nail colour is for Autumn.

Lots of love, Lucy xx 




2 comments: