Tuesday 11 September 2012

My Beautiful Nan

Hey

This is a bit of a depressing post and I almost didn't do it (You might not want to read it if you don't like this kinda thing) but I felt like I wanted to do something because i'm so proud of who she was and so incredibly happy that I can call her my nan and that I had the absolute pleasure of having her as a big part of my life. My Nan sadly passed away about two weeks ago and today we had to say goodbye, It was my first funeral which was super sad (don't think i'll become an avid funeral goer) but thankfully I had my lovely family around me. None of you will have a clue who she is but, trust me, she was amazing, one of my very best friends. I thought i'd share some pics anyway...

top to bottom...The little memorial card, me with my brother nan and grandad,
My nan about 6 years ago on holiday, nan on her 21st birthday, Nan when she was a nanny, nan with my mum when she was younger.

This also btw explains the lack of posts recently, i'll try my hardest to keep them up to date!

Lots of love, Lucy xx

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you darling, it never gets any easier loosing people close to you. I love the pictures a great montage :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so sweet!Got a lump in my throat reading it.hope you're okay xx

    ReplyDelete