Sunday 9 September 2012

Laine Blogger Award

Hey Everyone,

So I actually cannot believe that people even read my blog, let alone tag me to recieve awards! This my second in a week and it has made me smile a lot! I have the very lovely Mia Alice to thank for this one. It's frustrating because her blog which you can find HERE, is one i've been reading quite a bit lately, but I can't give it back to her. I do not think you'll be disappointed by her blog, so go check it out :)


The rules
Tag the lovely blogger who awarded you.
Answer the five questions below.
Award the Laine Blogger Award to five of your favourite bloggers.

What is your current beauty obsession?
I'd have to say lip products which it always usually is. I love Revlon Lip butters lots and have a small collection happening, with six so far. I also love MUA lipsticks, they're only £1 but they're quite simply amazing! Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable balm stains are also up there. 

What is one beauty item you wish you owned? 
I would really love the MAC eye shadow in 'Woodwinked' however I just can't justify paying £12 for a single eyeshadow. I'd also quite like the Urban Decay Naked Pallets. 

What is your favourite post to read or write about?
I really love product reviews, they come in very handy when you're deciding whether or not to buy something yourself. I also love seeing other people's style so things like wish lists, OOTDs and hauls I also love.

What inspired you to become a blogger?
I've read blogs for ages, as well as watching lots of beauty gurus on YouTube which I have done for years now. I've always wanted to start a YouTube channel but chickened out a little. Therefore I made a blog, where I can still chatter on about make-up, fashion, lifestyle and all a whole lot of other things. I LOVE my blog. I spend so much time thinking of things to write and then writing them, it's crazy. 

What nail polish are you wearing right now?
Well at the moment i'm deciding whether to put on Essie's Muchi Muchi, Chubby Cheeks or Tour De Finance. Hmmmmm.

Five Award Winners!
Samm from SColvin Beauty 
Emily from Emily Grace
Martina from Celtic Beauty
Emily from Emily's Blog

It was very hard to pick just five bloggers as there are so many that I love. I chose these because I find myself on their blogs flicking through their posts pretty often. They're all lovely blogs, you should definitely check them out :)

Thanks for reading guys. Hope you've had a lovely sunday (or whatever day it is that you're reading this) :)

Lots of love, Lucy xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging and awarding this to me!

    Livvy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine current beauty obsession is definitely lip producst, too! I've been obsessed with trying out different products! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thankyou for awarding me! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete