Friday 14 September 2012

FOTD



Hey guys :)

I've never done a FOTD before because I have a love hate relationship with my face. But I decided to just, because.

I'm wearing Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. I don't like foundation because I only have occasional breakouts but my skin is pretty dry and I find that foundation almost clings to dry patches. This stuff id great because it's more of a tinted moisturiser than a foundation.

For my eye makeup I have on a combination of the MUA heaven and earth pallet, a No. 7 mousse eyeshadow in vanilla and maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo in on and on bronze. I also have on MUA's eyeliner in dark brown and Benefit's They're Real mascara.

On my lips I have Topshop's lipstick in 'All about me' and MUA's lipstick, I really cannot remember the shade but it is possibly shade 9.

I was only going shopping so shoved my hair into a messy bun and that is all.

Thank you very muchly for reading. Happy Weekend :D

Lots of love, Lucy xx

1 comment: